With the CEREC Crown Milling Machine, we are able to restore your smile in only one visit. A proven technology that gives us the ability to mill and place a crown in just a single office visit. CEREC is a proven technology. Employing CEREC 3D scanning captures a digital image of your tooth. CEREC then crafts a crown that matches the size, shape, and shade of your tooth in one convenient appointment. Your CEREC crown can be prepared and placed in just one visit, restoring strength and health to your tooth, quickly and conveniently.
CEREC 3D Advantages:
- Restoration is started and finished in a single session.
- The need to wear a temporary crown, which may break or fall off, is eliminated.
- As tooth-colored ceramic material is used, the restoration is natural looking.
- More of the healthy tooth can be saved.
- CEREC is extremely precise, and the restoration bonding is permanent.