All successful patient-doctor relationships are based on communication, beginning with the first Invisalign consultation. You will receive one-on-one, personal attention throughout the entire consultation.
A 30-minute consultation typically includes:
- A discussion of cosmetic desires and the goals for treatment
- An analysis of your teeth, bite, and smile as well as digital photos
- An examination in order to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign
- A review of the entire Invisalign process as well as the estimated time for treatment
- Our presentation of a treatment plan and some financial options