A comprehensive oral evaluation of your mouth should be done on your first visit, and this includes:
- Digital X-Rays – Using these low-radiation X-rays, we can detect decay, cysts, bone loss, tumors and tooth and root positions
- Tooth Decay Screening – After examining your entire tooth surfaces for decay we can recommend appropriate treatment.
- Gum Disease Evaluation – We will be checking the bone around your teeth and your gums for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Occlusion Analysis –Because improper bite can impact the overall structure of your face and contribute to TMJ, we evaluate your bite for occlusion problems.
- Examination of Your Existing Restorations –The current condition of your existing fillings and crowns should be evaluated.
- Oral Cancer Screening – Looking for any signs of oral cancer includes examining your tongue, lips, tissues and gums, and throat
- Smile Analysis – In order to create the smile of your dreams we conduct a Smile Analysis.